Saturday, August 16, 2014

Thoughts of Success: The Ultimate Success Manifesto

This manifesto is the foundation for learning more about being successful in life. Learn how to take any challenge and turn it into a success. My overall goal is to help others to realize their dreams and reach their goals by teaching them what I have learned and implemented in my life. Through this, I hope to motivate and inspire others to take action towards a happier and more successful life.

Some of the things you will learn include:

Creating your world through mind control
Success state of mind
Action oriented repeatable success habits
Failure is no longer an option
Making a plan on paper
What it takes to score a goal
You must use the "ACT" in act-ion

Check it out on Smashwords

My Kindle Books

No comments:

Post a Comment